TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. attaches great importance to respect for privacy and takes all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of Users' personal data.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (RGPD-LOPD)
Legal regulations to which the web of TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A.: TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (RLOPD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
1. Data controller:
1.1. Who is the data controller?
Trade name: TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A.
Identity of the Person Responsible: TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A.
Tax identification number: A28009884
Postal address: Cl Galileo Galilei 19 Pq Empre.Garena 28806 - (Alcalá De Henares) - Madrid
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the provisions of the RGPD, the submission or sending by the User of personal data (data relating to identified or identifiable persons) through the web and subsequent processing by us, will be considered as data processing activity. The personal data that are treated in TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. come from the various forms on the web (in this case, the contact form).
TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. guarantees the User that it will implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures in the processing of such data, in order to ensure the privacy of the information.
2. Purpose of processing and legitimacy
2.1. For what purpose will we process your data?
In TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. we process the data collected through the various forms on the web in order to:
- Management, study and resolution of queries related to: the information included in the website and/or our services; data processing, legal texts, claims, as well as any other issues.
- Management and processing of the User's registration in TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A.
- Management and processing of the purchase process in TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A.
The interested party shall be solely responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, exonerating TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
2.2. What is the basis that legitimates us to process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
2.3. Will you need to provide us with all your data? What will happen if you do not provide it?
Yes, it will be necessary that you provide us with all the personal data requested. If you do not provide us with the requested information, we will not be able to respond to your request.
2.4. Will we make automated individualized decisions and/or profiling, which produce legal effects or significantly affect you in a similar way?
2.5. How long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the User does not request its deletion.
3. RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS:
3.1. Will we transfer your data to other companies?
TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. will not transfer your data to any third party, except in the cases legally foreseen.
The User is informed that, for the proper provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. (data processors) may have access to personal information necessary to perform their functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the development of the activity of TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. and, at all times, the processing of data carried out by them shall be governed by contract that binds the person in charge with respect to TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. In no case shall they use the information for other purposes and they shall process it in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. and the current regulations on data protection.
TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A., in its commitment to privacy and data protection of the User, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and ensure the protection of the rights of the User.
4. RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
4.1. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
5.1. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. is processing personal data concerning them.
Also, as provided by the RGPD, we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing that concerns you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you that is processed by us or even to ask us to delete it when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided by the RGPD.
- To portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The person in charge shall inform the interested party of the extension within one month of the request.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
5.4. Where should you go to exercise your rights?
In order to exercise the recognized rights, the interested party may contact TALLERES DE ARTE GRANDA, S.A. through the e-mail address: email@example.com or by sending a letter to the postal address: Cl Galileo Galilei 19 Pq Empre.Garena 28806 - (Alcalá De Henares) - Madrid.
5.5. Do you have the right to complain?
Yes. You, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority. For this purpose, you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT